The scope of hosting services varies widely:
- The most basic is web page and small-scale file hosting
- Personal web site hosting is inexpensive
- Business web site hosting is usually more expensive
- Single page hosting is generally sufficient only for personal web pages.
- A complex site needs more comprehensive package that provides database support and application development platforms (e.g. PHP, Java, Ruby on Rails, ColdFusion, and ASP.NET).
- For e-commerce, SSL is also highly recommended.
How can we help?
We can work with either a hosting provider of your choice or suggest you one, based on your requirements. The cost of hosting can vary from less than $10 / month to over $100 / month.
We make sure that the hosting provider can:
- Scale as your business grows
- Has good uptime
- Provides backup service
- Provides a standard LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, My-SQL and PHP)
- Has good email support