Are you an Android developer who wants to integrate your app with Twitter and Facebook so that your end user can:
1. Login with Twitter
2. Post messages to Twitter
It’s not so hard to achieve these two - if you know what you are doing. And the steps below should make it easy for you to achieve the desired results.
I did find it easier to integrate Facebook than integrating Twitter. And you will see why. So let’s get the difficult one out of the way and handle the Twitter integration.
Twitter integration with Android:
The basic steps are:
1. You have to create an Account on Twitter before you do anything.
2. Register you application with Twitter here (https://dev.twitter.com/user)
3. Create the Activity to enter your tweet
4. Authenticate users and let the user grant you access to your application so your application can post on his/her stream
5. Sit back and smile Read more »